Thursday, May 6, 2021

Benefits of Drinking Coffee

 


I love and enjoy drinking my cup of coffee in the morning. I look forward to that quiet time when I savor each sip.  But, did you know that more than 90% of the U.S. population consumes caffeine on a regular basis? It is one of the most widely consumed stimulants on the planet, but it is also found naturally in many foods, including coffee, tea, and chocolate.


Caffeine is best known for its ability to boost energy levels and improve alertness, but it can also be used to boost your performance in the gym.  I’ll explain it in my article here:

https://sites.google.com/view/benefits-of-caffeine/home

Let me know what you think; looking forward to your comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Hump Day Wednesday

Hump Day Wednesday Inspirational Message for this week. "Hump Day" is a colloquial term that is often used to refer to Wednesday, ...